- Do zombie students take notes in decomposition books?
- Holy shit. Sriracha popcorn is awesome.
- Anybody know the best way to get blood out of carpet?
- As in actual reviews that involve words as text, not vidnonsense.
- Is there anybody out there still doing actual reviews of toys instead of retarded YooToob videos of them mumbling at the camera?
- Why didn't I take the blue pill?
Tagsbooze caffeine circling the drain cute fuzzy things dangerous dieselpunk fantasy fire hazard flea market madness games horror humor miniatures nightbane obsolete philosophical ramblings Reaganpunk sarcasm satire science fiction soul-crushing drudgery Star Wars steampunk supervillain world domination writing zombies
Tag Archives: booze
This little story came about because of time spent browsing Bumwine.com, a site dedicated to the lowest of alcoholic beverages, street wines. The tales of alcohol-induced insanity brought on by consumption of the likes of Cisco and Thunderbird were fascinating, in a horrible sort of way. Turning it over in my head, I wondered, “What [...]
Here we are. A new day, a new blog, or so they say. But what is Eldritch Engines, you may ask? Well, Intrepid Reader of Inane Things, what you’re looking at is nothing less than the regurgitated ravings of a madman, the spew of one tortured soul’s subconscious. On the other hand, it may just [...]