- Do zombie students take notes in decomposition books?
- Holy shit. Sriracha popcorn is awesome.
- Anybody know the best way to get blood out of carpet?
- As in actual reviews that involve words as text, not vidnonsense.
- Is there anybody out there still doing actual reviews of toys instead of retarded YooToob videos of them mumbling at the camera?
- Why didn't I take the blue pill?
Tagsbooze caffeine circling the drain cute fuzzy things dangerous dieselpunk fantasy fire hazard flea market madness games horror humor miniatures nightbane obsolete philosophical ramblings Reaganpunk sarcasm satire science fiction soul-crushing drudgery Star Wars steampunk supervillain world domination writing zombies
Category Archives: Books
Solstice Publishing has just released my first novel, Iron Heart, as a PDF. It should be up on Kindle and other services before too long, as well. Take a look and if you like it, leave a review! For more about the world Iron Heart is set in, check out my overview of Autumn. If [...]
Lately, I’ve been reading The Steampunk Bible, a sort of holistic guide to the genre. It’s a serviceable look at all things steampunk, but there’s an attitude throughout the book that leaves me cold. That attitude seems common with the subculture, a hipster-like self-importance. The author pushes the idea that the steampunk genre is subversive, [...]